Coronavirus: Suspended performances at G Live
Updated: 27 March 2020, 5.11pm
As a result of recent Government guidance discouraging mass gatherings – events and performances at G Live, Guildford that were scheduled to take place before Sunday 26 April 2020 have been suspended. Some shows beyond this date may also be subject to suspension or rescheduling.
The G Live building and box office are temporarily closed.
Advice For Ticket Holders
We are working to reschedule as many of the affected performances as we can. Inevitably this will not be possible for all events - and some shows will not be rescheduled.
Performances where a decision has been made are listed above. We will be updating this list regularly – so please check back if an events for which you hold tickets is not yet included.
These procedures apply for all bookings made direct with the venue. If you booked through a third party agency (Ticketmaster, See Tickets) please contact them directly.
- GHS & RGS Schools Concert (18 Mar) rescheduled to Mon 7 September 2020
- Levellers (19 Mar) rescheduled to Mon 21 September 20
- David Baddiel (20 Mar) rescheduled to Mon 12 October 2020
- Kiri Pritchard McLean (20 Mar) rescheduled to Tue 10 November 2020
- The Bowie Collective (24 Mar) rescheduled to Fri 26 June 2020
- Lloyd Griffith (24 Mar) rescheduled to Thu 19 November 2020
- Rhod Gilbert: The Book of John (28 Mar) rescheduled to Mon 19 October 2020
- The Bootleg Beatles (30 Mar) rescheduled to Mon 14 September 2020
- Tony Law (1 Apr) rescheduled to Wed 7 October 2020
- Burn The Floor with Kevin & Joanne Clifton (1 Apr) rescheduled to Mon 8 June 2020
- The Sensational 60s Experience (3 Apr) rescheduled to Fri 7 May 2021
- American Troubadour Songs and Stories (4 Apr) rescheduled to Sat 5 December 2020
- Aljaz & Janette: Rememembering The Oscars (7 Apr) rescheduled to Thu 25 March 2021
- The Waterboys (8 Apr) rescheduled to Sat 17 October 2020
- Milton Jones: Milton Impossible (16 Apr) rescheduled to Fri 26 March 2021
- Jonny Awsum (17 Apr) rescheduled to Fri 4 September 2020
- Dining with the Boys from Jersey (17 Apr) rescheduled to Thu 8 October 2020
- An Audience with Harry Redknapp (21 Apr) rescheduled to Tue 9 March 2021
- Toyah & Hazel: Electric Ladies of the 80s (22 Apr) rescheduled to Wed 23 September 2020
- Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets (23 Apr) rescheduled to Sat 24 October 2020
- Foil Arms and Hog (24 Apr) rescheduled to Sat 1 May 2021
- Jarlath Regan (24 Apr) rescheduled to Fri 3 July 2020
- BANFF Mountain Film Festival World Tour: Blue Programme (29 Apr) rescheduled to Tue 20 October 2020
- Andrew Lawrence (30 Apr) rescheduled to Sat 12 September 2020
- The Hollies (2 May) rescheduled to Sat 10 October 2020
- Jimmy Carr (13 May) rescheduled to Tue 18 August 2020
- An Evening with Mark Billy Billingham (14 May) rescheduled to Mon 9 November 2020
- Chris Ramsey (20 May) rescheduled to Wed 7 April 2021
- Tim Vine is Plastic Elvis (22 May) rescheduled to Thu 12 November 2020
- Vivace Chorus: The Best of Broadway (23 May) rescheduled to Sat 22 May 2021
- Rhod Gilbert: The Book of John (11 June) rescheduled to Mon 30 November 2020
- Adam Kay: This is Going To Hurt (18 June) rescheduled to Tue 10 November 2020
- Sounds of the 70s Live with Johnnie Walker (25 June) rescheduled to Thu 11 February 2021
Events that will not be rescheduled
- Guildford Choral: Elgar - The Apostles previously scheduled for Sat 21 March 2020
- Guildford Primary Schools Concert previously scheduled for Wed 25 March 2020
- Hellfire Comedy Club (March) previously scheduled for Thu 26 March 2020
- Tropicana Nights (March) previously scheduled for Fri 27 March 2020
- Graziano Di Prima: Havana Nights previously scheduled for Tue 31 March 2020
- La Boheme previously scheduled for Thu 2 April 2020
- Hellfire Comedy Club (April) previously scheduled for Thu 23 April 2020
- Robert Newman: Philosophy Show previously scheduled for Sat 25 April 2020
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra previously scheduled for Thu 30 April 2020
- The Guilty Feminist: Live previously scheduled for Thu 7 May 2020
- BalletBoyz: Deluxe previously scheduled for Fri 15 May 2020
- Ian Anderson on Jethro Tull previously scheduled for Tue 19 May 2020
- St Petersburg Symphony Orchestra previously scheduled for Tue 26 May 2020
Shows (including past events) not listed above remain under discussion.
This list will be updated regularly. Please check back on this page for updated news on shows.
I want to help support G Live, Guildford – how can I do that?
We’re facing real and very serious challenges. A number of customers have asked how they can help.
The best way to do this is by waiving your right to reimbursement. If you wish to do this you should complete the request form and choose the ‘donate my voucher’ option. No voucher will be issued to you and the money you have already paid will be donated to G Live to help us through these challenging times.
My show has been rescheduled to a new date – what should I do?
The new dates for performances that have been rescheduled so far are listed above.
- If you are able to attend on the new date your original tickets will remain valid. You do not need to take any action.
- If you cannot attend on the new date – you should complete the request form as soon as possible and your booking will be reimbursed through a voucher system.
My show is not being rescheduled – what should I do?
Your booking will be reimbursed through a voucher system. You need to complete the request form as soon as possible to claim your voucher. Our Box Office team will arrange for the voucher to be issued and it will be sent to you by email.
Vouchers will be for the full value of your booking (including any fees). They can be redeemed against a future show (online, by telephone and at the Box Office counter once the counter is reopened).
My show isn’t listed below – what should I do?
We are updating the list regularly as the status of shows is confirmed. Please check back. We will also aim to provide updates by email and through our social media channels.
I have a different enquiry – what should I do?
Please channel all other enquiries through the request form. This will help us to respond as soon as possible. Our team will review all forms received and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
You will appreciate the unprecedented nature of the current situation; and the volume of customer enquiries we are receiving at this time.
While our box office is temporarily closed to phone calls and visitors, we are only responding to queries submitted by the request form. These will be processed in the order they are received.
We are working hard to resolve things as quickly as we can.